Skip to main content

SRM AP -B.Tech III Year -Computer Networks-CSE301

CN Syllubus Overview of CN

Student COURSERA Registration details

How to Register:
1.Go to your mail select coursera link ....
2.Select any one course
3.Join for free(Our College got 5000 free registrations...utilize it )
4.please fill last column of google sheet i.e name of the course

NOTE:Students who are not received any mail from cooursera just mention not received in last column.


COURSERA REGISTRATION DETAILS :GOOGLE SHEET 

Comments

  1. I received mail mam....but i didn't get option to join in course

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! GTX Gaming laptops

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

E1 CSE C Programming Theory -20CS1101

                        Problem Solving and Programming Through C      CSE Roll Lis   E1 CSE Attendance from 12th Oct 2022 to  31st Oct 2022 --👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈 Academic Calendar Lesson plan   Page No  1 Lesson Plan Page No 2 Lesson Plan Page No 3 Lesson Plan Page No 4 UNIT I  and UNIT II for Reference UNIT I  Operator Precedence and associativity, Bitwise operators, Type casting and conversion UNIT II Loops and break, continue statements UNIT III _Arrays Introduction UNIT III Arrays Reference Strings Introduction UNIT III Strings Reference CSE3 Project work1 Screen shot  CSE4 Project work1 Screen shot CSE4 MID1 Marks --👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈 CSE3 MID1 Marks --👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈 E1 CSE Attendance from 12th Oct2022 to 30th Nov 2022 --👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈 UNIT IV FUNCTIONS UNIT IV Call by value and call by reference