Skip to main content

SRM AP -B.Tech III Year -Computer Networks-CSE301

CN Syllubus Overview of CN

E4 IOT - CS4506

                                                     CS4506-INTERNET OF THINGS

E4 SEM1 IOT:

CS4506 IOT MID1 MARKS👈

CS4506 IOT MID1 and MID2 Marks(UPDATED 31-01-2022) -👈👈👈👈👈👈


E4 SEM2 IOT MID1 and MID2:

E4 SEM2 MECH IOT MID2 Marks-👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈

E4 SEM2 CIVIL IOT MID2 Marks-👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈

E4 SEM2 ECE IOT MID2 Marks-👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈

UNIT I Notes-👈

UNIT II Notes-👈

UNIT III Notes-👈


Note to students:

 ******************************************************

II MID & I MID for Long Internship :All questions are 10 mark questions without A and B

options.

II Mid: Try to concentrate on url links which provided below.

*******************************************************

UNIT IV

UNIT V

UNIT VI 

IOT  Meterial for reference 👈




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

E1 CSE C Programming Theory -20CS1101

                        Problem Solving and Programming Through C      CSE Roll Lis   E1 CSE Attendance from 12th Oct 2022 to  31st Oct 2022 --👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈 Academic Calendar Lesson plan   Page No  1 Lesson Plan Page No 2 Lesson Plan Page No 3 Lesson Plan Page No 4 UNIT I  and UNIT II for Reference UNIT I  Operator Precedence and associativity, Bitwise operators, Type casting and conversion UNIT II Loops and break, continue statements UNIT III _Arrays Introduction UNIT III Arrays Reference Strings Introduction UNIT III Strings Reference CSE3 Project work1 Screen shot  CSE4 Project work1 Screen shot CSE4 MID1 Marks --👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈 CSE3 MID1 Marks --👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈 E1 CSE Attendance from 12th Oct2022 to 30th Nov 2022 --👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈 UNIT IV FUNCTIONS UNIT IV Call by value and call by reference